Saturday 11 July 2015

Texas Series ~ RJ Scott

RJ Scott's Texas series is drawing to an end (or so she says). What started with The Heart of Texas and spawned 6 more tales will come to a close, fittingly, in Texas Wedding. Whether she keeps to her word, I guess we'll have to see, you never know when a plot bunny might attack.


It feels like such a long time ago I did the cover for The Heart of Texas. I also remember the apprehension at being entrusted to make a new cover for a book that already had an identity before it was released by the original publisher. It is still one of my favourite 'early' covers I did for RJ, but my favourite of the series still has to be Texas Winter. I just love the colours and the wintry feel it gives me, plus I loved putting all the bits together to make the bottom scene.


Seven books later, and Jack and Riley look as handsome and fresh-faced as they did on that first cover *chuckles* It must be all that good living and fresh air they get.

 
And so, here we are, the latest and last (?) cover for Texas Wedding. Gonna miss these boys.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment